Janeene Rider As MVI's President and CEO, Janeene Rider oversees all contracts and subcontracts management consulting assignments. Mrs. Rider's career encompasses over two decades of experience including Senior Vice President of Contracts and Purchasing for Ogden Environmental and Energy Services, Co. Inc., Manager of Government Contracts for Parker Hannifin Corporation, and Director of Contracts for Ocean Technology Incorporated. Mrs. Rider has also managed government and commercial contracts and subcontracts organizations for Sawtek Incorporated and Loral Electro-Optical Systems.
In addition to contracts and subcontracts consulting, Mrs. Rider has provided formal training in this field for various government agencies --
Some of which include:
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) - Wash. DC
- Panama Canal Commission - Panama City, Panama
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission - Wash. DC
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) - Tel Aviv, Israel
On a broad range of subjects, such as:
- Simplified Acquisition Procedures (SAP)
- Procurement Ethics & Integrity
- Government Purchase Card (I.M.P.A.C.)
- Contracts Administration for Program Managers (COTRs)
Mrs. Rider earned her Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Claremont Graduate School, Mediator Certification from Pepperdine Law School, and Bachelor of Business (BS) from the University of Oklahoma.